Our methodology for every search is predictably rigorous, disciplined, and proven:
Phase 1: Confirm Search Objectives, Define Target Companies and Prepare Position Specifications
Phase 2: Identify, Approach and Assess Candidates
Phase 3: Client Interviews, Family Discussions, Reference Checks
Phase 4: Extend Offer and Negotiate Compensation Package
Phase 5: Ensure Smooth On-Boarding
Professional Point of View
- We will only accept a search assignment if we are confident that we can be successful.
- Our clients are key members of the search team whose input and participation is critical to our shared success.
- Our goal is to introduce three to five exceptionally qualified, highly interested, and reasonably affordable candidates.
- We seek objectivity in preparing our assessment of each candidate’s degree of fit.
- As transparency throughout the search is paramount, we recommend weekly, scheduled updates with the hiring authority.
Our search update process will be modified to meet the preferences of each client.